Mode: HIVG 2800KV-420KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±2800kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±200kV
3) Rated charging voltage: ±100kV
4) Rated energy: 420kJ
5) Rated impulse capacity 0.125uF (Single impulse capacity is 3uF/100KV, 28 in total)
6) Stages: 14 stages
7) Rated stage capacity/ stage voltage/ stage energy: 1.5Uf
8) Stage energy: 30KJ
9) Minimum output voltage: >10%UH
10) Charging voltage instability: <±1.0%
11) Synchronous range: ≥20%
12) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2%
13)Sparking range: 10%-100%UH
14) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Standard lightning impulse wave:1.2±30%ms /50±20%ms; Oscillation at the peak amplitude is ≤ 5%.
b) Standard switching impulse wave: 250±20%ms /2500±60%ms
c) Standard lightning impulse chopping wave: Chopping time: 2-6us, chopping time standard deviation: <± 0.2μS
These three impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of standards GB311 and GB16927 about the impulse voltage and impulse current waveform parameters.
15) Voltage utilization factor:
Lightning impulse voltage full-wave
When positive and negative lightning out-of wave no-load output, the voltage utilization factor is ≥90
Switching impulse voltage full-wave:
When positive and negative lightning out-of wave load is 3000pF, the voltage utilization factor is ≥65%
16) Working time:
When voltage above than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuously working each 120s.
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working each 90s.
17) Height of the generator: 10550mm
18) Weight of the generator: 11200kg
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.