Mode: HCL 2925
HCL2925 Series Transformer Tester is new product created after widely adopt customers’ advices and deep theoretical study. It is based on the automatic FA Series Transformer Tester General which is produced by our company that is widely acclaimed and applied. The adoption of high-performance DSP and ARM, advanced manufacturing technology ensure a stable and reliable product performance, full-featured, high degree of automation, high efficiency, in the domestic leading level, they are the professional testing equipments for transformer check in power industry.
1.Full-featured, not only satisfy the test requirements of various CTs (include TP class), such as the excitation characteristics (i.e., volt-ampere characteristics), ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error and phase displacement, but can also be used for the tests of various PTs, including excitation characteristics of the electromagnetic unit, ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, ratio error and phase displacement.
2. Automatically give CT, VT parameters, including knee point voltage / current, 10% error curve, the accuracy limit factor (ALF), instrument security factor (FS), the second time constant (Ts), remanence coefficient (Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance etc.
3. Based on advanced principle of low-frequency test method that can meet the CT test on knee voltage up to 60KV.
4.Friendly interface beautiful, all English graphic interface
5. The instrument can store 1000 groups of test data that won’t be lost when power off. After test ended, the data can be coped to PC by USB disk for analysis and being transformed into WORD report.
6. Test is simple and convenient, one-click can complete tests of CT secondary resistance, excitation, ratio and polarity.
7. Easy to carry, because the weight is less than 10Kg.
3.Voltage measurement accuracy: ±0.2%
4.CT Ratio Range:1~40000 accuracy:±0.05%
5.PT Ratio Range:1~40000 accuracy:±0.05%
7.DC resistanceRange:0~300 accuracy:0.2%±2mΩ
8.Burden Range: 0~1000VA accuracy:0.2%±0.02VA
10.Operating temperature : -10οC~50οC ，Humidity :≤90%
11.Dimensions: 365 mm×290 mm×153mm,Weight<10kg
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.