Dedicated high pressure and oil free SF6 semiclosed compressor have closed, no oil lubrication and appearance without moving parts(appearance without flywheel, pulley, coupling, dynamic seals, etc.), in principle to ensure no leakage (all sealing parts are static seal), the highest exhaust pressure can be 5.0 MPa SF6 compressors (achieved the imports indicators of high pressure and oil free SF6 compressor ).This compressor can direct pressure SF6 gas stored in containers in liquefaction, and also easily to press the SF6 gas directly into the cylinde stored in a liquid .
|SF6 Compressor||Category||Oil-free enclosed|
|Theory gas displacement(m3/h)||20|
|Vacuum pump||Pumping rate(L/S)||25|
|Ultimate vacuum(Pa)||≤ 6 × 10 -2|
|Vacuum gauge||Pirani digital display vacuum gauge|
|Device recycling end pressure (kPa)||≤60|
|Device ultimate vacuum(Pa)||≤10|
|Device leakage rate per year||≤0.5%|
|Vacuum keep in 133Pa,with24hours ,increase value(Pa)||≤400|
|Purity of SF6 gas after recovery||Water content (PPM/V)||≤60|
|Storage vessel||Storage way||liquid state|
|Amount of liquid(kg)||350|
Why the vacuum degree is low? How to solve it?
(1) Inspect the outlet of vacuum pump; the pressure intensity is not high; there is no obvious air leakage sound if remove the gas plug. It may be improperly stored. If the water vapor enters the pump, please replace the oil.
(2) If there is no air leakage sound, oil holes on the valve base should be inspected.
(3) When accessing to the system but the vacuum degree is not high, it may be that system joints, pipe valves and various types of equipment suffer air leakage. The solution is to inspect them one by one to fix the problem.
(4) When cleaning the pump without disassembling, the sound of collision is heard and the vacuum degree reduces. You can inspect the spring or check whether there are foreign objects into the pump.
(5) After used for a long time, the vacuum degree is gradually decreasing. The oil and parts can be replaced.
(6) If there is big air leakage sound after assembling or disassembling of pump, the rubber pieces are likely to be improperly assembled or broken. Please adjust or replace them.
(7) Aging and deformation of exhaust valves and screw pull-out also have an effect on the vacuum degree. Please re-install them.
(8) The vacuum pump has been used for a long time so the parts wear or are corroded. or parts such as rotor are deformed and broken. Please repair or replace them with new ones.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.