1. Main technical features
- The sweeping frequency method is used to measure the features of transformer winding without hanging the cover and disassembling transformer. Through detecting amplitude-frequency response features of each winding, permanent deformations of 6kV and above transformer such as twist, bump or shift etc will be correctly measured.
- The measuring speed is fast, just within 3min for single winding.
- The frequency precision is very high, higher than 0.001%.
- The sweeping frequency method adopts digital frequency synthesis, and frequency stability is higher.
- 5000V voltage for isolating, which can ensure the safety of test computer.
- Be able to load 9 curves at the same time; automatically calculate relevant parameters of each curve; automatically diagnose deformation condition of winding and provide conclusions for reference
- Both Software and hardware conform to national electric power industry standards - IEC/IEEE/ANSI
- Management function of the software is strong; for convenient on-site use, measured data is automatically stored and generated into Word test report (office software is needed to be installed in advance) or JPG report.
- The software management is personalized and highly intelligent. After parameters are well set, only pressing one button can complete all measuring work.
- Simple and user-friendly software interface; clear menus, such as analyze, store, report output and print etc
- Easy to wiring on site and use
2. Main technical parameter
- Measuring speed: 1min - 3min for single-phase winding
- Output voltage: Vpp-10V, automatic adjustment during the test
- Output impedance : 50Ω
- Input impedance: 1MΩ (50Ωmatch resistor is internally installed in the response channel)
- Sweeping frequency range: 50Hz－2MHz or 50Hz－10MHz (Optional)
- Frequency precision: 0.001%
- Sweeping frequency method: linearity or logarithm, sweeping frequency interval and point number can be set at random
- Curve display: amplitude-frequency curve (phase frequency curve, optional)
- Measuring DR width: －100dB～20dB
- Supply voltage: AC220V±10%
- Test current via impedance method: 0-10A
- Weight of main machine: 3kg
3. NOTES for model selection:
Different models are determined according to the standards below:
- Sweeping frequency range 2M/10M
- Amplitude-frequency curve/phase curve
- Split machine/all-in-one machine
- Single-phase/three-phase automatic test
- Frequency response method/the combination of frequency response method and impedance method
The product can be personalized to the client's exact requirements.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.